What's on My Mind

Tuesday, May 11, 2010




Letter To Hackers

Please Do not Destroy My Blog

Dear Hacker,
I send this letter to hackers, just would like to sharing what I feel.
Last week I got a letter from a friend That his blog was destroy by Someone else, he Told me That he was really sad with that matter cause he worked hard to make these blogs, even he posted any articlet till late night.

Frankly, I admire you (Hackers) because of the skills you have, you can break into a system created by someone else, especially you also can easily enter and randomize blog or web-randomize of others. I often hear news of your greatness through newspapers or television.

Now I tell you how hard I edit the template, think about the story for as a material for posting, spending time in front of the computer all day, so I have a blog now, maybe you do not believe a blog for me as a second home. Because every time I was in my blog I spent late into the night with me as I hope in the future I can earn little money for daily living expenses, to buy milk for my child. Therefore, every time I think of how to make the blog as my home more beautiful and attractive.

But later when I heard the greatness skill of you, I was afraid, I am afraid that my blog up painstakingly over many months can be shattered in an instant when you want.

So through this blog, I ask you, please …please do not destroy my blog, I just want to have a blog and can get earn of living. If possible I expect help from you and share the knowledge that you have so that my blog has a good page rank and can be read by many people.

Finally with humility, once again I hope you do not ruin this blog and in fact I hope you can share knowledge that is useful for me.

Sincery yours
A mother with a son



No comments:

Post a Comment